As we celebrate The Glenn Gould School’s 20th anniversary and the 10th season of the TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning and Koerner Hall, we look to the future with increased ambition to play an even greater role in our society’s cultural advancement. To achieve this, we have launched Resounding! The Campaign for The Royal Conservatory.
20th ANNIVERSARY: THE GLENN GOULD SCHOOL
Resounding! will enable The Glenn Gould School to:
- Expand student support through scholarships and stipends, so that students can focus on their studies
- Provide more one-on-one teaching by internationally acclaimed faculty to enhance student success
- Deepen career-focused learning by creating meaningful performance opportunities and a practical curriculum that prepares graduates for the professional stage
- Enhance facilities and resources to the highest standards
10th SEASON: KOERNER HALL
Resounding! will enable Koerner Hall to:
- Offer performance seasons that welcome top performers and celebrate the musical and cultural diversity of our world
- Inspire audiences with new works and innovative music experiences
- Invest in technology to support performance excellence and unlock opportunities to reach a global audience
- Provide an exceptional environment for our concert-goers
Join us in this celebration and support The Glenn Gould School, Canada’s premier school for performance training, and Koerner Hall, internationally acclaimed for technical perfection and aesthetic beauty.
To learn more or become a supporter, please click here or contact Brian Quinn, at 416-408-2824 x457 or [email protected].