I am an RCM certified piano teacher with Kodaly certification and a college education in Early Childhood Development.
I follow the RCM curriculum for both piano and theory.
I have found incorporating several teaching techniques including percussive instruments, games, kinesthetics, and singing into my methodology has proven very effective in working with children and youth.
Most of my students receive top tier marks on their RCM examinations, including two students who achieved Gold Medal status in Alberta.
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- Theory - Elementary
- Theory - Intermediate
- 1983 - Early Childhood - Mount Royal
- Kodaly - Kodaly Level 1 Course - 2012
- Voice Pedagogy - An introduction to voice science, technology and pedagogical techniques used in the modern voice studio. - 2019
- Alberta Piano Teachers' Association - Provincial / State
- Kodály Society of Canada - National