Inspired by my first teacher, I am driven to deliver excellent violin lessons to all my students. I also recognize that there is a need for child-centered music instruction in Toronto, that is fun, engaging and inspiring to the youngest students. I work to build confidence and appreciation for music in my students.
I am a recognized Suzuki teacher with the Suzuki Association of the Americas and have completed training in the Zweig and Rolland methods of violin instruction as well. My love for teacher development continues to take me all over North America as I further hone my teaching skills.
I have taught children as young as 3 all the way up to adults. If you want lessons that are simply fun and all about music appreciation or to get prepared for an RCM exam, I will customize a lesson plan just for you.
When I'm not teaching, I enjoy gardening outside, taking care of my many houseplants, walking my dog and cooking.
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own studio
- 2018 - Bachelor of Music - University of Toronto, Faculty of Music
- Paul Rolland String Pedagogy Level 1 - Level 1 study of the pedagogy of Paul Rolland - 2019
- Retreat for Violin & Viola Teachers - The pedagogy of Mimi Zweig and Paul Rolland at University of Indiana - 2018
- Starling-DeLay Symposium on Violin Studies - The Juilliard School - 2018
- Suzuki Every Child Can Unit - - 2012
- Suzuki Violin Unit 1 - - 2012
- Suzuki Violin Unit 2 - - 2013
- Suzuki Violin Unit 3 - - 2014
- Suzuki Violin Unit 4 - - 2017
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State
- Suzuki Association of the Americas - National