Education - Studies
- Licentiate Diploma in Music, University of Toronto
- BA, University of Toronto
- Licentiate Diploma in Organ Performance, Trinity College of Music, London, England
- ARCT (Piano Performer's and Teacher's), The Royal Conservatory
- ARCT (Organ Performance), The Royal Conservatory
Private Music Studio
Peggy Wong has been teaching piano, organ, harmony, history, and piano pedagogy at all levels for thirty-five years.
Among her influential teachers were Clifford Poole and Andrew Markow (piano), William Wright (organ), and Leo Wigdorchik and Sergei Nikonov (violin).
Peggy gave two workshops for The Royal Conservatory in 2008 at Barrie and Huntsville, introducing the intermediate piano repertoire in the Celebration Series.
She adjudicated in the Yip's Music Festival in the early 2000s and at the Lippert Music Festival in April, 2012.
Ms. Wong is a member of the Cathedral Bluffs Symphony Orchestra, and has served as organist and choir director at various Anglican churches since 1993.
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association
- Royal Canadian College of Organists
- Royal School of Church Music