I have over 11 years of music teaching experience. I enjoy performing for the community as much as teaching. I have extensive experience in preparing students to go for the RCM exams as well as regional competitions. Aparting from music teaching, I also work at the hospital as a behavioural consultant. I specialize in special education and Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA). I am super enthusiastic about parent training and serving the Autism community. I am also pursuing my Master of Arts in Educational Leadership.
My teaching goal:
- Motivate my sutdents to pursue exams and to experience competitions as their personal goals.
- Provide as many performance opportunities as I can. I believe in experiencing the excitement ( or sometimes stress) of performing is a bigger lesson than technical playing.
- Encourage my students to play music with other learners regardless what grade they are in. The learning journey should not be limited in the practise room alone.
I look forward to hear from you!
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- 2023 - Master of Arts - Trinity Western University
- 2018 - Diploma - Florida Institution of Technology
- 2014 - Ontario Advance Diploma - George Brown College
- 2013 - Bachelor of Arts - University of Waterloo