I am a very experienced teacher now focusing on instruction in harpsichord.
I teach students individually in my home studio in Vaughan. My Baroque collection of keyboard instruments (accessible during instruction) includes a 17th century style Italian virginal, a 17th century style Northern European triple fretted clavichord, a 17th century style ottavino, a 20th century unfretted clavichord and an 18th century style double manual French harpsichord after Taskin (all, except for the 20th century instrument, were built by me).
Many of my students have gone on to study music at the post-secondary level and many others have gone to enjoy music purely for the pleasure of it.
I have many degrees and qualifications in music and education.
Ed.D. from U of T,
M.Ed. from U of T,
M. Mus. from U of T,
B. Ed. from U of T,
B.F.A. from York University,
A.R.C.T. in Piano,
A.R.C.T. in Harpsichord (Gold Medalist),
L.T.C.L. in Harpsichord and an
F.T.C.L. in Harpsichord.
For much more information about me please visit:
Instrument / Discipline
- Adults (18+)
- At own home
- At own studio
- Piano - Advanced
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- Theory - Elementary
- Theory - Intermediate
- 2005 - Doctor of Education - University of Toronto
- 2001 - Fellow in Harpsichord - Trinity College London
- 2000 - Master of Education - University of Toronto
- 1999 - Licentiate in Harpsichord - Trinity College London
- 1993 - Harpsichord Performer - Royal Conservatory of Music
- 1991 - Bachelor of Education - University of Toronto
- 1986 - Master of Music in Composition - University of Toronto
- 1986 - Piano Performer - Royal Conservatory of Music
- 1985 - Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music - York University