As a passionate artist and a dedicated educator, Linda brings various experiences into her teaching. At the
Oscar Peterson School of Music, she has been teaching the Smart Start classes, Kodály Classes, Orff Classes, Suzuki Musicianship Classes, Children’s Choir, Music Enrichment Plus Programs, as well as Summer Camps teaching both vocal and instrumental camps for children. Linda is also a trainer in Kodály, Orff, and Early Childhood Music Education for teachers.
Linda has been the Associate Conductor with the Toronto Children’s Chorus (TCC), Canadian Children’s Opera Company (CCOC), Mississauga Children’s Choir (MCC) along with the Learning Through the Arts (LTTA) and the Itinerant Music Program with the Toronto District School Board (TDSB). Linda continues to give workshops and loves making music with amazing musicians.
In addition to her role at the Peterson School, Linda is a Music Specialist for the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) and a full-time teacher at the Claude Watson School for the Arts (CWSA). Linda is an instructor for the Vocal Music Additional Qualification (AQ) courses for Ontario teachers in partnership with the RCM, University of Toronto (OISE) and various school boards.
- Bachelor of Education / Ontario Teacher’s Certificate – Tyndale University
- Bachelor of Music – McGill University
- Post Level III Certificate in Orff – The Royal Conservatory
- Orff Certificate – RCM / University of British Columbia
- Kodály Certificate - RCM
- Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Music Education – RCM /Ryerson University
- Musikgarten Teacher’s Certificate – Emory University
- Dalcroze Teacher Training with Donald Himes - The Royal Conservatory