Become an Exhibitor
Early Bird Deadline is August 1!
Want to connect with high potential music students? We are currently accepting applications for exhibitors for the 3
annual Royal Conservatory's College and University Fair! This is a great opportunity to meet with hundreds of enthusiastic music students interested in pursuing a music education at the post-secondary level.
We will be driving student participation through:
- Emails: our extensive and highly targeted database in both Canada and the US
- Social Media and Search: we will be running organic and paid social media and search campaigns in support of the Fair
- Website: view our page here. As an exhibitor, your logo will appear on this page as soon as your registration has been processed.
Our 2nd Music Fair last year was, again, a great success:
- Over 600 music students, parents and teachers attended
- 97% of respondents would recommend it to others
- 89% of respondents indicated that the fair influenced their decision or changed their perspective
- More than half the respondents indicated they were considering applying to schools not on their original consideration list as a result of attending this Fair.
If you want to connect with potential music students for your school, exhibitor registration is now open for The Royal Conservatory's College and University Music Fair!
Registering exhibitors can also purchase a showcase for an opportunity to present their program to a larger group of people at once. Showcase spaces are limited. See the Exhibitor Specification Sheet for all details.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.