The Musical Stage Company
The Musical Stage Company
UnCovered: The Music of Dolly Parton
The Musical Stage Company’s 15th annual signature concert spotlights hit songs from the Queen of Country, onstage at Koerner Hall!
Featuring wildly inventive arrangements of Dolly Parton classics by music director Reza Jacobs and award-winning Canadian artists who have graced international stages and screens, UnCovered is a one-of-a-kind ‘unmissable’ event.
Craving a live in-person viewing experience? Subject to restrictions, a limited number of patrons can attend one of three performances at Koerner Hall from September 30-October 2 as we film the performance with a live, socially distanced audience in attendance.
Questions about UnCovered? Contact Katie Gorham [email protected]
Ticketing & Safety Information
We are committed to bringing you inspiring live music and events, in a way that is safe and responsible.
The Musical Stage Company & The Royal Conservatory of Music is following all Health Canada, Public Health Ontario, and Toronto Public Health guidelines, and implementing all recommendations to protect the health of our audiences, students, artists, faculty, staff, and community members. We are adhering to current government-regulated capacity limits for indoor events. Please see the information below regarding vaccines and seating structures within Koerner Hall:
- The Royal Conservatory requires proof of full vaccination by approved COVID-19 vaccines, along with a photo ID for entrance into the building and all theatres. Human Rights Code exemptions from vaccination may instead provide proof of a negative test result for COVID-19 administered within 48 hours of the time that access to the premises is being sought. As defined by Toronto Public Health, currently individuals are considered fully vaccinated once they have received the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) and where 14 days have passed since their final dose.
- We have reduced the number of seats available to ensure safe physical distancing at all our concerts.
- Tickets are now purchased by section, rather than for specific seats.
- On the day of the concert, the Conservatory will help ticket purchasers to access seat(s) within the section they have purchased, to ensure physical distancing protocols are followed.
- Ticket purchasers will be provided with more information and special instructions prior to each concert date.
- Physical Distancing will be adhered to by all guests, everywhere in the building and concert halls.
- Masks are mandatory for all guests, everywhere in the building, including during concerts.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at every entrance/exit, and key locations throughout the building.
- People can choose print-at-home tickets or bring their e-tickets on their devices on the day of the performance. Tickets are not currently being sent by mail.