After teaching piano and Music For Young Children for many years I became certified as an RCM Elementary Specialist – Piano Designation, in 2016. I enjoy working with the Elementary levels and following students’ progress through the years. I’m very pleased with the results of my students, especially when I see the looks of pride on parents and children at our year end recitals. My experience as a Registered Nurse has been an asset with parents and children as we work together to make learning music enjoyable.
I offer both on-line “Zoom” lessons and in-person classes. Students must be fully vaccinated for the in-person classes.
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At own home
- At own studio
- 1994 - Perinatal Intensive Care Nursing Certificate - George Brown College
- 1978 - Bachelor of Nursing - University of Manitoba
- 1978 - Commission as Lieutenant - Canadian Armed Forces
- Music for Young Children - National
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State