ARCT Piano and Composition.
RCM certified ELEMENTARY, INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED THEORY & PIANO; originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Moved to Canada back in 1995 at the age of 23 with a Piano degree and training in Early Childhood Music. Since 1988 has taught music privately as well as in Public Schools. For a number of years was a keyboard instructor for the Yamaha Music Corporation Argentina. While settling to a new life in Canada, new language, new family, always remained active as a teacher, musician, performer&composer. Currently a teacher at the Renaissance School of the Arts in Waterloo, Ontario and at her prívate Studio.
Professors Terence Kroetsch, Gary Kulesha, Roman Toi and Trevor Wagler to name a few, were wonderful mentors her accomplishing an ARCT Diploma in Piano & Composition degree.
Constant improvement and development are a MUST for Edith, balanced by the enjoyment that making great music yields.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- Harmony - Advanced
- History - Advanced
- Piano - Advanced
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- Theory - Elementary
- Theory - Intermediate
- 2018 - ARCT composition - The Royal Conservatory of Music Toronto
- 2011 - ARCT PIANO PERFORMANCE - Royal Conservatory of music Toronto
- 1992 - Music Educator - Conservatorio Provincial de Musica Carlos Guastavino (Argentina)
- 1992 - Piano Professor - Conservatorio Provincial de Musica Carlos Guastavino (Argentina)
- Voice level 8 - RCM - 2019
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State