I have enjoyed a career as a pianist, organist, and devoted teacher. I hold advanced performance degrees in both piano and organ performance from the College Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati.
My students regularly and successfully participate in local, national, and international competitions; they consistently attain high marks on their yearly RCM exams. Many have performed in Carnegie Hall as recipients of the RCM Certificate of Excellence. I enjoy a large studio of students in my home in West Hartford and the Neighborhood Music School in New Haven, CT. I am past president of Hartford a music Teachers Alliance, and the Founding Director of the Connecticut Bach Festival and Competition.
Instrument / Discipline
- Piano Pedagogy
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At own home
- At own studio
- 1980 - M.M. - U.C. College Conservatory of Music
- 1973 - B.Music - La Sierra University
- Entrada Piano Technique - Comprehensive course with Fred Karpoff on Entrada Piano Technique at Syracuse University - 2010
- Golandsky Institute Symposium - An intensive study of the Taubman Approach to technique. - 2017
- Connecticut Music Teachers Association - Provincial / State
- Music Teachers National Association - National