I graduated from the Saratov State Pedagogical University with an Honours degree specializing in music for Elementary and Preschool as well as a Music Education diploma from Volgograd State Pedagogical College.
I have held many positions in the field of music education since 1995. I specialize in classical, but can perform and teach in every style.
I enjoy a competitive atmosphere and goal-oriented students who aim to perform confidently on RCM exams (all grades), festivals and competitions. Most of all - I love to create. Sharing my passion for music and shaping the lives of aspiring artists will always be my greatest achievement.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- Piano - Advanced
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- 1999 - Bachelor of Music - Saratov State University “N.G.Chernyshesky”
- 1995 - Music Education - Volgograd State Pedagogical College
- Conducting a Choir - Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation The Gnessin State Musical College Certificate - 2001
- Teacher Professional Development Seminar - The Royal Conservatory of Music Professional Development Certificate - 2011
- Teacher Professional Development Seminar - The Royal Conservatory of Music Professional Development Certificate - 2012
- Teaching with The RCM Piano Syllabus and Celebration Series Sixth Edition - Webinar - 2022
- Theory 1 and 2 - Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology Course - 2009