Are you are an intermediate to advanced level singer with big goals but finding yourself not moving forward and need help to correct and overcome technical limitations that are holding you back? Helping you level up to achieve and exceed your performing goals and dreams is what I love to do!
Accepting intermediate to advanced singers age 13 and older who are self motivated, focused and committed to advancing their technical and and performance skills to the highest level. Please visit my web site to learn more about my background, students achievements, experience and teaching approach. I am a member of the SF Bay Area Chapter of NATS and hold a Bachelor of Music from Indiana University, and Master in Music from the University of Texas (Austin) in vocal performance.
35+ years of performing and teaching Opera, Oratorio, Art Song, Musical Theater and popular styles.
Please visit my web page at: www.katyaroemer.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
- 1982 - Master of Music - University of Texas, Austin
- 1978 - Bachelor of Music - Indiana University
- Mariachi/Bolero style singing - Popular vocal song styles of Mexico taught by Operachi Singer/Teacher/Author Dr. Juanita Ulloa - 2020
- Musical Theatre Styles - Instructor: Idrie Means Weekly. Shenandoah University - 2020
- Opera Works Advanced Artist Program - Acting, singing, improvisation, Alexander technigue, professional development - 2009
- Vocal Pedagogy - Science of voice and teaching voice - 2000
- Wesley Balk Music Theater Institute - Acting for Singers. Improvisation and Movement - 1991
- National Association of Teachers of Singing - National