- Over 20+ year of teaching experiences
- Teaching all ages and all levels.
- Private piano lesson, group theory tutoring.
I hold B.Mus in Piano performance and I am currently pursuing M.A in Music, concentrating on Piano pedagogy.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own studio
- 2016 - Piano Performance - University of Manitoba
- Adamant Piano Music School - Three weeks, Intensive Solo Piano Intensive (w/ Deirdre O'Donohue - NYU Steinhardt) - 2015
- Dalcroze - Fundamental level - 42 hours training of Dalcroze method (Eurhythmic, solfege, improvisation) - 2020
- Dalcroze - Fundamental level - One week intensive Dalcroze training (Eurhythmic, Solfege, and improvisation), learning about the essentials of Dalcroze approach on music and movement. - 2021
- Taubman Summer Workshop (Virtual) - Learning about fundamentals and application of Taubman approach. Working on technical issues in various repertoires. - 2020
- Manitoba Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State
- Music Teachers National Association - National