Teacher of a 2020 RCM Award winner!
Her student got a Gold Medal in Northeast region.
Several Students from Kubota Music Studio got the highest score at the center for Royal Conservatory Exam during 2017-2018 year as well.
Instructor: Yoshie Kubota, M.M.
Master of Music degree in Piano Performance
Certified Person-Centered Expressive Arts Therapy Facilitator
Royal Conservatory National Piano Teacher
Active Member of The National Guild of Piano Teachers, Music Teachers National Association, Maryland State Music Teachers Association, Music Teachers Association of Greater Baltimore (Board member) and Baltimore Music Teachers Association (1st Vice President)
Languages Spoken : English and Japanese
More than 35 years of teaching experience.
Students can learn lifelong skills to play the piano in the very warm and supportive learning atmosphere.
Lesson curriculums are designed for each individual students.
Students will absorb and acquire life lasting joy of playing the piano, for both physically and mentally.
Students can play a world class Steinway Grand Piano at the very first lesson!
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At own home
- At own studio
- 2021 - Person-Centered Expressive Arts Facilitaor - Person-Centered Expressive Arts Institute
- 1990 - Master of Music - Mannes College of Music
- 1986 - Bachelor of Arts - Doshisha Women's College(DWCLA) in Kyoto, Japan
- Academie Internationale D'ETE de NICE - Piano Course with Jacques Rouvier - 1987
- Kusatsu International Summer Music Academy & Festival - Piano Course with Edith Picht-Axenfeld - 1986
- Sarzburg Mozarteum Summer Academy - Piano course with Grant Johannessen - 1987
- Sarzburg Mozarteum Summer Academy - Piano course with Grant Johannessen - 1988
- Maryland Music Teachers Association - Provincial / State
- Music Teachers National Association - National