Financial Assistance is Available to All Taylor Academy Students
The table below outlines the program cost for each level, the financial assistance available, and the final amount payable by the student.
2019-20 Program Fees
||Program Cost per Year
||Scholarship (awarded to all students)
||Maximum Payable Tuition
All fees shown in Canadian dollars. Tuition fees subject to change.
In addition to the scholarship received by all students (see table above), further financial assistance is available, allotted on the basis of need and/or merit. Students who require additional assistance must submit a financial aid application (included in the acceptance package).
Upon acceptance, every student is required to pay a $300 non-refundable deposit to secure his/her spot for the coming September. The remaining tuition is outlined in a contract sent in the summer, and is payable by one of three methods:
- One payment, due at the beginning of the first semester (September)
- Two payments, due at the beginning of each semester (September and January)
- Eight payments, due on the first of the month (September to April)
- All applicants (new and returning) are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $125.00 with their application form (or $150.00 for late applications). Applications will not be processed without an application fee.
- All students are charged a library fee of $75 per year in addition to tuition fees
- Some elective course options may be subject to an additional activity fee
Further questions regarding financial aid, tuition fees and scholarship funding may be directed to:
Manager, The Phil and Eli Taylor Performance Academy for Young Artists
Phone: 416.408.2824 x330
Email: [email protected]