Each Course Contains
- Unlimited Practice Tests
- Eight Unit Tests
- One Final Exam
Practice Tests can be completed as many times a student wishes before taking the Unit Test. Unit Tests can only be completed once and cumulatively represent 40% of a student’s final grade. After all Unit Tests have been completed, the student can take the Final Exam which will represent the remaining 60% of the final grade.
Best of all, no more waiting for an examination session or traveling to an exam center. Students can take the Unit Tests and Final Exam when they’re ready, from a comfortable home environment!
See Online Exam Info
- More than 50 narrated lessons
- 8 units of study covering essential concepts including theory, scales, melody writing, and history
- Hundreds of embedded audio examples
- Interactive exercises with instant feedback for every learning objective
- Flexibility to progress through units in any order
- Offline lessons for anywhere learning
- Embedded Unit Tests and Final Exam
- Unlimited access to practice tests to help prepare for Unit Tests and Final Exam