Season Gala: Follies in Concert
Saturday, October 16, 2021 | 6 p.m.
This fall, The Royal Conservatory will celebrate the return of live music with the much-anticipated Season Gala: Follies in Concert.
We invite you to join us for this unforgettable evening by purchasing a table or individual gala tickets. All funds raised through Follies in Concert will support the Performing Arts Division at The Royal Conservatory. A tax receipt will be issued for the maximum allowable amount as per CRA regulations.
Starring Ma-Anne Dionisio, Cynthia Dale, Eric McCormack, and Marcus Nance with Jenni Burke, Mary Lou Fallis, Denise Fergusson, Lorraine Foreman, Ben Heppner, Richard Margison, Jackie Richardson, and Avery Saltzman.
The Evening Program
6 p.m. Gala Dinner
8 p.m. Concert in Koerner Hall
10 p.m. Post-Concert Dessert Reception with artists
Table of ten: $15,000 each
(Tables will be 2 metres apart and can be re-formatted upon request to suit you and your guests comfort level)
Individual gala tickets: $1,500 each
(You will be seated with your guests only unless specified)
The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost priority and the following event protocols will be in place and may be further updated:
- Dinner will be held in several locations at the RCM (maximum 50% capacity) — each with a dedicated building entrance and registration area
- Tables will be spaced 2 metres apart and will be assigned in their pods based on the ticket purchase. Note that that tables of 10 can be split into smaller tables
- The Royal Conservatory’s Proof of Vaccination policy is in effect and all guests must wear masks unless seated at their tables — all service staff will be masked at all times
- Koerner Hall seating will be with your table groups and spaced at least 2 metres away from other patrons. Patrons must be masked at all times
- Guests are asked to remain seated during both the dinner and the performance (unless a break is needed)
Sponsorship opportunities for Follies in Concert are also available. For more information or to purchase a table or individual tickets, please contact Sarah Dineen at 416.408.2824 x 447 or [email protected].
There is currently a waiting list to purchase tickets for the concert-only portion of the evening. To add your name to the list, please email [email protected].
Produced Originally on Broadway by Harold Prince
Directed by Richard Ouzounian
Music Direction by Paul Sportelli
Design by Nick Blais
Choreography by Robin Calvert
Orchestrations by Jonathan Tunick
By special arrangements with Cameron Mackintosh and Music Theatre International (MTI)