⚠️ MOST lessons are conducted online UNLESS it’s a designated recital or workshop OR if students are taking classes with me at Antelope Valley College. Performances are offered both in-person and online depending on the location.
? Music flows through me like blood in my veins. Whether it be jazz, rock, metal, or more, I enjoy, perform, and write in a multitude of genres.
I have been ambitious in writing and performing my whole life. In my early years, I studied classical piano in the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM). Through those RCM studies, I entered my compositions in national and state songwriting contests and won Second Place in Canada Music Week as well as Third Place in the Composers Today program hosted by the Music Teachers' Association of California. I attended university for music, immersing my life in my music passion. I obtained my bachelor’s degree in Jazz Studies (Vancouver Island University) and went on to achieve my Master’s of Fine Arts in Music (California Institute of the Arts).
I love teaching all ages for vocals, guitar, piano, and bass. I can also help you with home recording and song composition.
⭐️ Learn to PERFORM and CREATE
⭐️ Dedicated NATIONALLY CERTIFIED music teacher
⭐️ High standard of EXCELLENCE for students
⭐️ Music for Young Children program available for 5-6-year-olds
GUITAR | PIANO | VOICE | ELECTRIC BASS
MUSIC THEORY | SONGWRITING | RECORDING
Our studio philosophy!
• LIVE virtual studio visits are available at NO charge on select dates—new students welcome! You get to observe how other students learn at Mage Music.
• A 1-hour PRIVATE consultation is $85.00.
• A HALF-hour PRIVATE consultation is $43.00 (does NOT include coaching).
• A 1-hour GROUP participation for Music for Young Children students is $30.00.
• Regular recurring lesson tuition starts at the Basic plan of $120/mo.
MOST LESSONS are held ONLINE live via Zoom conferencing video software OR asynchronously via video exchange using the Tonara Studio platform.
??? CLASSES available at Antelope Valley College!
⭐️ PERFORMANCE based studio with emphasis on CREATIVITY
⭐️ LIVE LESSON DAYS: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
⭐️ ASYNCHRONOUS LESSONS also available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
⭐️ CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS:
• Master of Fine Arts in Music Performance & Composition from California Institute of the Arts
• Bachelor of Jazz Music Studies from Vancouver Island University
• Nationally Certified Teacher of Music and Member of the Music Teachers National Association
• Serving as Technology Chair in the California Association of Professional Music Teachers
• Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
• Member of the American Federation of Musicians
• Member of the Music Teachers’ Association of California, Antelope Valley Branch: Serving as Community Outreach
• Member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing
• Member of the Association for Popular Music Education
• Active Teaching Artist in the Ventura County Arts Council’s Artists in the Classroom program
• Adjunct Faculty in both the Commercial Music and Music Departments at Antelope Valley College
• Featured on MGR Music Tuition
• Teach Music Online Certified Online Music Teacher
• Music for Young Children Teacher
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- At student home
- 2017 - Master of Fine Arts, Performer-Composer - California Institute of the Arts
- 2010 - Bachelor of Music in Jazz Studies - Vancouver Island University
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - v.2 Consulting – Los Angeles, CA - 2014
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music - Music Teachers National Association for guitar/piano/voice - 2020
- Teach Music Online Pro Teacher Certification - teachmusic.online - 2020
- California Association of Professional Music Teachers - Provincial / State
- Music Teachers National Association - National
- National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. - National