Dr. Nina Soyfer holds PhD in music and education, as well as LRCM in piano performance. She is a prize-winning pianist, poet, and visual artists. Her composition are published by Canadian Music Center and were performed internationally. Recently she was honored with the Royal Conservatory of Music Teacher of Distinction Award, among other leading educators of music in Canada and US.
The Teaching style is so wast that Nina can virtually adjust to her students, using her own method of teaching called Integrated Arts Method (and Trademark) which not only uses the best practices from around the world but incorporates science and experiences of ancient cultures to speed up learning and encode it even deeper with joy and coherent body and mind.
Among other subjects Nina teacher piano, voice, composition, commercial songwriting/publishing/music video production, social media presence for artists, and she also teaches theory of music, and other instrument.
For students with other than music interests, Nina incorporates those in the lesson, such as painting or yoga. It is very highly effective when Nina applies her method as it is based not only on tons of science but most of all on loving the student and being in a peaceful state of mind while teaching.
Dr. Soyfer has achieved outstanding results, including bringing grade 3 student to grade 10 in one month, and preparing a beginner for classical piano major post-secondary studies in 2 years.
Recently her students receive RCM gold medal and she was honored with additional beautiful student groups.
Currently Dr. Soyfer said goodbye to her old students who left town or went on into their other studies, but she, on the positive side, has now received room to meet new and wonderful students of all ages.
Please register for her lessons by emailing [email protected]
, or using rcm system. Also, you can contact her directly by texting your intended lesson length and subject to 416 795 2601. She loves teaching online or in person. Her studios are in downtown Toronto and north Etobicoke. Thanks for reading and see you in class. Follow instagram @NinaSoyfer, youtube NinaSoyferVevo, and iTunes/Spotify Nina Soyfer. Books - Poetry and Art by Nina Soyfer worldwide digital/physical copies.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- At student home
- 2016 - Doctorate of Philosophy, Music Education - York University
- 2016 - Licentiate of the Royal Conservatory of Music - Royal Conservatory of Music
- 2010 - Magisteriate of Arts - York University
- 2009 - The Diploma of Associate of The Royal Conservatory of Music (A.R.C.T.) Piano Performance - Royal Conservatory of Music
- 2008 - Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honours, Summa Cum Laude - York University
- The Royal Conservatory of Music Professional Development Certificate - Teacher Professional Development Seminar - 2011
- The Royal Conservatory of Music Professional Development Certificate - Teacher Professional Development Seminar - 2012
- The Royal Conservatory of Music Professional Development Certificate - Teacher Professional Development Seminar - 2014
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State