Paulette Popp is an enthusiastic, encouraging, creative and patient music teacher, a University of British Columbia graduate and former high school teacher.
PAULETTE POPP is a fully qualified, Nationally Certified Teacher and alumnae of the Royal Conservatory of Music. She holds an ARCT diploma in Piano Pedagogy, and has over 25 years teaching experience.
- A member of the Ontario Registered Music Teachers Association since 1998, Paulette teaches with imagination and patience, high standards, and a commitment to professionalism.
- Covid-19 protocols are in presently in effect, for in-person, in-studio lessons: your health and safety are my top priority!
- Masks are mandatory! Your teacher will also wear a face shield!
- Grand and upright pianos are used to enhance and support more physically distanced learning;
- Pianos, washroom, and all touched surfaces are sanitized during the break between every family;
- My studio has an air filtration system to remove dust, pollen, bacteria, droplets AND viruses!
- A non-contact infrared thermometer is an additional safety measure for peace of mind.
- We are situated on a quiet crescent - you may park in the driveway.
- Reasonable rates; tuition due monthly by cheque or e-transfer; receipts given.
- Please contact by phone or email through RCM to schedule your complimentary interview / assessment.
- Lark Piano Studio is located In Richmond Hill, Ontario, between Bayview and Yonge, just south of 19th Avenue.
- Paulette Popp, BA(Hons), Dip.Ed.(UBC), ARCT, RMT. 905-737-1754
Instrument / Discipline
- Piano Pedagogy
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At own home
- At own studio
- At student home
- Piano - Advanced
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- Theory - Elementary
- Theory - Intermediate
- 2017 - Advanced Specialist - Royal Conservatory of Toronto
- 2001 - ARCT - The Royal Conservatory of Toronto
- 2001 - RMT - ORMTA, CFMTA
- 1998 - Member - Asoociation of Canadian Women Composers
- 1983 - Special Education, Part 1 - OCT
- 1971 - Dip. Ed. - UBC
- 1970 - BA (Hons) - UBC
- Music Teachers National Association - National
- Ontario College of Teachers - Provincial / State
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State