- Ramez is a graduate of the Faculty of Specific Education, University of Alexandria, Egypt with a Bachelor of Music Education specializing in classical music and is also a graduate from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), UK.
- In 2016, he completed the Elementary Piano Teacher Specialist Course at The Royal Conservatory.
- In 2020, he completed the Intermediate Piano Teacher Specialist Course at The Royal Conservatory.
- In November 2020, he became a Certified RCM Piano Teacher at The Royal Conservatory.
- Ramez performed with the Bibliotheca Alexandrina Chamber Orchestra, Alexandria, Egypt as well as “Les Compagnons”, and the Jesuits Cultural Centre.
With more than 17 years of extensive teaching experience, he instructs students of all ages and levels of expertise in performance, theory, harmony, and history. He prepares lessons tailored to each student’s needs.
- Ramez Also sent more than twenty students in the last two years to the RCM piano and Theory exams.
- In February Ramez became a member of Quebec Music Teachers Association and the Canadian Federation of Music Teacher Association
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At student home
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- 2011 - Grade 6 - ABRSM
- 2009 - Grade 8 - ABRSM
- 2006 - Bachelor - Unversity of Alexandira Faculty of Specific Education. Egypt
- Association des professeurs de musique du Québec/Quebec Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State