Artist, Author, Entrepreneur, Musician, Philanthropist, Teacher
Hi my name is Robert Hrabluk and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I am a music teacher throughout the year in the public-school system (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) and maintain a schedule of gigs and examining for conservatories. Since 2006, I have played guitar, keyboards, and trumpet in the country/rock band FOUR MILE ROAD. During my summers, I enjoy learning about different cultures and communities. In the last few summers, I have explored rebuilding Hurricane Katrina homes in New Orleans with Habitat for Humanity as well as been a volunteer music teacher in Mpigi, Uganda. In addition, I have been to Brazil to volunteer teaching music in a public elementary school and have been involved running arts workshops with The People Concern (formerly the LAMP Community) in the Skid Row district of Downtown Los Angeles.
My philosophy is simple: Dream, Learn, Create because no one can ever take that away from you.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- 2007 - Post-Baccalaureate Degree in Education - University of Manitoba
- 2002 - Post-Baccalaureate Degree in Education - University of Manitoba
- 2001 - Education Degree - University of Winnipeg
- 2000 - Teacher’s Diploma in Electric Guitar Playing - London College of Music: Thames Valley University (England)
- 1999 - Bachelor of Arts: Music/Theatre Double Major - University of Winnipeg
- Canadian Band Association - National
- Manitoba Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State