We are committed to bringing you inspiring live music and events, in a way that is safe and responsible.
The Royal Conservatory of Music is following all Health Canada, Public Health Ontario, and Toronto Public Health guidelines, and implementing all recommendations to protect the health of our audiences, students, artists, faculty, staff, and community members.
Therefore, we cannot host audiences in our concert venues at this time. Please explore the many online concert presentations we are offering in the coming weeks.
Although the TELUS Centre, including Koerner Hall and our other concert venues, are closed to the public at this time, we have clear procedures in place for anyone entering the building:
- The Royal Conservatory requires proof of full vaccination by approved COVID-19 vaccines, along with a photo ID for entrance into the building and all theatres. As defined by Toronto Public Health, currently individuals are considered fully vaccinated once they have received the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) and where 14 days have passed since their final dose.
- Effective January 4, 2022, the use of the enhanced COVID-19 vaccine certificate with QR code and the Verify Ontario app is required.
- Effective January 10, 2022, organizations and businesses that require provincial proof-of-vaccination system cannot accept physician notes. Individuals who have an eligible medical exemption or are participating in an active Health Canada Approved COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial must have their exemption verified and integrated into an enhanced COVID-19 vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Mandatory masks everywhere in the building, including during concerts.
For concert tickets:
- Hand sanitizer is provided at every entrance/exit, and key locations throughout the building.
- Tickets to in-person and online concerts may be purchased via our website or by phone at 416.408.0208.
- Tickets for seats in our concert halls are purchased by section, rather than for specific seats, to enable our staff to seat everyone at safe distances. The Conservatory will issue reserved seats within the section purchased prior to the concert, to ensure physical distancing protocols are followed. Seat location is at the discretion of The Conservatory. E-tickets will be sent prior to the concert date. Physical tickets may be requested upon demand on the day of show. Per terms of sale, all seating designations will be final.
- You can print your e-tickets or bring your them on your mobile device on the day of the performance. Tickets are not currently being sent by mail. Physical tickets may be requested upon demand on the day of show. Per terms of sale, all seating designations will be final.
- To prevent crowding on concert days the ticketing office operates at two entrances: the Weston Family Box Office entrance and the Ihnatowycz Hall entrance, both on Bloor Street West. Please arrive at the time and entrance specified on your e-ticket. Box office staff will be available at both entrances.
- Ticket purchasers will be provided with more information and special instructions via email prior to each concert date.
Staff are trained to support you, ensure your safety, and help you navigate the procedures.
For updates and information about concerts and events presented in our venues by other organizations, please contact those organizations directly.
Please check Toronto Public Health website for the most current information.
Planning and adjustments around COVID-19 are changing rapidly. We ask you to please check back with us regularly. We will be updating this page with new information as it becomes available.
Please feel welcome to contact our wonderful ticketing services team members by visiting RCM Tickets with any questions you may have.
We are happy to help to ensure your concert experience is safe and enjoyable.