Juilliard Graduate with over 35 years of teaching experience. I was a senior examiner for over a decade.
My teaching philosophy is to cultivate joy in making music. I strive to achieve the highest artistic performance from a student no matter what the age. All of my students love to perform and play the piano. The program is fully customizable to meet each student's needs and goals.
My students have won gold medals in RCM and have performed at Carnegie Hall.
Instrument / Discipline
- Piano Pedagogy
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- At student home
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- 2005 - ARTIST DIPLOMA - THE JUILLIARD SCHOOL
- 2003 - DOCTORATE OF MUSIC - RUTGERS
- 2003 - MASTERS OF MUSIC - THE JUILLIARD SCHOOL
- Music Teachers National Association - National
- New York Music Teachers Association - Provincial / State