I have been teaching piano and theory since 2001 in Calgary, Alberta. I also perform as a piano accompanist, choir leader, and pianist, vocalist, and cajónist.
In addition to holding my ARCT in Piano Performance, I also have my Bachelor of Arts (Music) and Bachelor of Management (General Management) from the University of Lethbridge. I teach beginners to Grade 10 piano in both RCM and Conservatory Canada. In 2013, I was named 2013 Tech Teacher of the Year by Roland Canada, Music for Young Children, and Conservatory Canada. I am a member of the Alberta Piano Teachers' Association and Alberta Registered Music Teachers' Association.
Instrument / Discipline
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At own home
- At own studio
- 2009 - Level 7 Piano Contemporary Idioms - Conservatory Canada
- 2002 - ARCT - Royal Conservatory of Music
- 1995 - Bachelor of Arts - University of Lethbridge
- 1995 - Bachelor of Management - University of Lethbridge
- Alberta Piano Teachers' Association - Provincial / State
- Alberta Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State