Larissa provides individual piano lessons to students of all levels and ages from beginners to ARCT (Associateship of the Royal Conservatory of Toronto), music therapy services and adaptive/therapeutic lessons (covered by insurance).
A Registered Music Teacher with Royal Conservatory of Music (Advanced certified teacher) and the Ontario Registered Music Teachers Association, Larissa received a Teaching Award in 2014.
The mission of Larissa's Piano Studio is to develop a life-long passion for music and provide students with professional technical mastery to express that passion. The vision of the studio as a community of like-minded people is proving to be viable and productive. Larissa's students' results and achievements are the best confirmation to this fact.
Larissa's teaching method encourages a continuous development of a students’ imaginative thinking and feelings, as well as in achieving their self-expression in music performance throughout the whole course from beginner to Performance level.
Having received a master's degree in piano performance, she also has a master's degree in methods of teaching piano and music therapy.
Instrument / Discipline
- Piano Pedagogy
- Youth (7-17)
- Adults (18+)
- Young Children (under 7)
- At a school
- At own home
- At own studio
- Piano - Advanced
- Piano - Elementary
- Piano - Intermediate
- Theory - Elementary
- Theory - Intermediate
- 2016 - Master of Music Therapy - Wilfrid Laurier University
- 1998 - Master of Arts in Methods of Teaching Piano Music - Belarus State Academy of Music [University]
- 1990 - Master of Music in Piano Performance - Belarus State Conservatory
- Music Togethter - NAEYC Early Childhood Program - 2016
- University Teaching Certificate (UTC) Certificate - Wilfrid Laurier University - 2016
- Music Teachers National Association - National
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association - Provincial / State